As one of FrOSCons key features, volunteer speakers will hold a comprehensive range of talks and workshops covering current topics in the field of free and open source. Each year we focus on certain aspects. For 2019 these are:
- New horizons - Who will build the Open Source (mobile, car, fusion reactor, ...)?
- Smart Home - The journey from monitoring to automation and surveillance
- Cyper-Peace - Suppose there's a war and nobody hacks
- Software Defined Anything - Instant Business, just add code
- IOT - the S stands for security
Our complete call for papers can be found here.
The call for papers 'Science Track' can be found here.
A big part of FrOSCon is the large exhibition area, where participants have an opportunity to present their projects and get in touch with users and developers. Moreover, we offer rooms for free and open software projects to organize developer meetings or to present their own program for the visitors of the conference.
We would be pleased if your would like to present your project at this year's FrOSCon and thus support the communication and exchange within the Open Source and Free Software community. Information about the possibilities of participation can be found here.
Subscribe to our newsletter to receive all relevant information.
No Spam! We promise!
Your data will only be used for sendining this newsletter.