As one of FrOSCon's key features, volunteer speakers will hold a comprehensive range of talks and workshops covering current topics in the field of free and open source. Each year we focus on certain aspects. For 2021 these are:
- Home-Office365 (-days later) - Lessons learned in the 1st year working from home
- Wood work instead of IT? - Leisure activities you developed during lock down
- The postman always rings twice - Exchange your groupware?
- From smoke till down - Availability if the cloud goes down
- Getting to the Source - Vulnerabilities in the mirror are closer than they appear
- Dumb SmartHome - RaspberryPi projects in HomeOffice
Our complete call for papers can be found here.
Naturally, we can't offer an exhibition area nor any project rooms at the online edition of FrOSCon. As a replacement we provide video conference rooms as a means of virtual project rooms. You can freely arrange your room to present the project like you'd do with a booth at a real-life FrOSCon or to gather project members and visitors for discussions, talks and workshops in a devroom.
We would be pleased if your project would like to contribute to this year's FrOSCon and thus support the communication and exchange within the Open Source and Free Software community.
Information about the possibilities of participation can be found here.
Subscribe to our newsletter to receive all relevant information.
No Spam! We promise!
Your data will only be used for sendining this newsletter.