** The general Call for Papers is closed since May, 23rd **
** The Call for Papers "Science Track" is closed since June, 30th **
As one of FrOSCons key features, volunteer speakers will hold a comprehensive range of talks and workshops covering current topics in the field of free and open source. Each year we focus on certain aspects. For 2018 these are:
- Being blessed by the algorithm - (S)election bias in code
- There's a Tux in your window - The year of Linux on the Desktop?
- The crossroads of privacy - wealth of data and a new gold rush.
- The Spectre of hardware bugs - how to handle security meltdowns.
- Cloud-native on demand distributed containerized RESTful serverless on premise microservice: Hello World! as a service.
Our complete call for papers can be found here.
The call for papers "Science Track" can be found here.
** The Call for Projects is closed since May, 23rd **
A big part of FrOSCon is the large exhibition area, where participants have an opportunity to present their projects and get in touch with users and developers. Moreover, we offer rooms for free and open software projects to organize developer meetings or to present their own program for the visitors of the conference.
We would be pleased if your would like to present your project at this year's FrOSCon and thus support the communication and exchange within the Open Source and Free Software community. Information about the possibilities of participation can be found here.
Subscribe to our newsletter to receive all relevant information.
No Spam! We promise!
Your data will only be used for sendining this newsletter.