On both conference days FrOSCon offers a comprehensive program of lectures and workshops in 4 streams. Additional lectures and workshops are offered by a few Open Source Projects in their own project rooms.
The LPI is working on a program which you can access at their online booth.
Like every year there is also a social event - unlike the last years it will take place online.
The Teckids e.V. does has offered a summer program in July. Their next event will take place in september.
We offer lectures about current developments of all areas of Free Software and Open Source, e.g.:
- Operating systems
- Software development
- IT security
- Legal aspects
Each year we focus on some topics. For 2020 these are:
- Antivirus software - How Open Source Software can help overcome the crisis
- Balanced by the market - video conferencing: Zoom on the Big Blue Button in Teams
- Working (together) in spite of Corona - Lessons learned on the journey to working from home
- Privacy vs. pandemic response - Who's protecting our data from the virus
- Clouds on the horizon - What happens when there's no space left in the cloud
- Infrastruktur as a Scalability-Issue - Need more bandwidth, VPNs and everything
Subscribe to our newsletter to receive all relevant information.
No Spam! We promise!
Your data will only be used for sendining this newsletter.