On both conference days FrOSCon offers a comprehensive program of lectures and workshops in 8 rooms. Additional lectures and workshops are offered by several Open Source Projects in their own project rooms.
Apart from that, we offer additional events. In 2019 we will offer:
Like every year there is also a social event with BBQ and local beer on Saturday evening to celebrate FrOSCon.
We offer lectures about current developments of all areas of Free Software and Open Source, e.g.:
- Operating systems
- Software development
- IT security
- Legal aspects
Each year we focus on some topics. For 2019 these are:
- New horizons - Who will build the Open Source (mobile, car, fusion reactor, ...)?
- Smart Home - The journey from monitoring to automation and surveillance
- Cyber-Peace - Suppose there's a war and nobody hacks
- Software Defined Anything - Instant Business, just add code
- IOT - the S stands for security
Kids and Youth Track "FrogLabs"
In this year the kids and youth track "FrogLabs" is organized from kids for kids, meaning that theys can present their own projects and ideas in workshops.
Full participation in FrogLabs like every year requires registration through https://kids.froscon.de/. There will, however, be a few places for interested children to take part in the workshops only. These seats will be very limited.
Subscribe to our newsletter to receive all relevant information.
No Spam! We promise!
Your data will only be used for sendining this newsletter.